Published on November 2nd, 2017 | by William Charles15
Purchase $200 Visa Gift Card At Bed Bath & Beyond & Get $25 Giftcard Via Rebate (Limit Of 2)
IMPORTANT: Please note that this deal doesn’t start until November 24th, 2017!
Direct link to offer (search Visa (Blackhawk) – note this isn’t loaded in yet
- Purchase a $200 Visa Prepaid card at Bed Bath & Beyond and receive a $25 Bed Bath & Beyond gift card when you complete the rebate form
The Fine Print
- Offer valid from November 24th – 27th
- Limit of two per household
- Postmark by December 27th
- Offer void if correct proof(s) of purchase and this original form along with a copy of your dated sales receipt or packing slip and complete name, address and zip code are not included.
- Offer good for U.S. & Puerto Rico residents only.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- Please keep copies of all materials for your records.
They offered a similar bonus last year but it was for a $25 Visa rebate rather than a $25 Bed Bath & Beyond gift card. The $200 cards have a purchase fee of $6.95. BB&B codes as home furnishings so you’ll struggle to get a category bonus on this purchase. Comenity Bank offers a Bed Bath & Beyond card that offers 5% back on purchases at the store. You might as well try to use Ebates in store cash back as well (won’t work with the Comenity Bank card). The rebates can be filed online and you should be able to file both rebates at once.
I’m not sure if you’ll also be able to do this twice at Harmon & Buy Buy Baby as well or not.