Published on November 2nd, 2017 | by William Charles10
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Maggiano’s Wine, Spend $25+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit – 3 Wines For $10
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $25+ in one or more transactions online at maggianoswineco.com by 4/1/2018. See terms for exclusions. Others have an offer for 2,000 Membership Rewards instead of $20.
The Fine Print
- Valid until 4/1/18
You can currently sign up for their subscription service and get three bottles (two bottles plus a bonus bottle of 2015 Cala de Poeti Maremma Toscan) and a deluxe waiters corkscrew + shipping for $29.95. Keep in mind this is a subscription service and approximately two weeks after the introductory offer ships you’ll receive 6 new wines for $89.95 every six weeks. You can cancel anytime by sending an e-mail to [email protected] I’m no wine expert so I have no idea if the wines are worth $3.33 a bottle or not.
I wasn’t able to find any other ways to stack this deal (no portals unfortunately) but if anybody thinks of anything let us know in the comments. There was lots of other amex offers that were released yesterday, a full list can be found here.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?