Published on October 30th, 2017 | by William Charles10
[Targeted] Amex Offers: 10%/10x off Cable or Satellite Bill
There’s a targeted Amex offer now showing in some Amex accounts:
- Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your Cable or Satellite television bill by 12/31/2017. Max $10 back
- Get 1,000 additional Membership Rewards® points each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single payment of $100+ online to pay your US Cable or Satellite television bill by 12/31/2017. Max of 1,000 MR points
The Fine Print
- Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.
- Offer valid on US bill payments for cable and satellite television services made directly with the provider.
- Payments must be made directly with the provider online, via mobile app or by phone. Payments made at service centers do not qualify.
- Payments for hardware, installation, and other services are excluded, if not bundled and charged with monthly service bill.
- Excludes payments for satellite radio services and subscriptions with streaming television providers.
- Limit $10 in total statement credits per American Express® online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant.
- Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled.
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit.
- For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant.
- In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: G9NW:0001
They offered the same thing in July with an expiry of November 15th, I doubt anybody will be targeted for both offers but if you are then they should stack. Keep in mind you can prepay your bill to lock in the discount. They also have a similar offer on cell phone bills.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?